Legion of the Damned quick'n'dirty paintjob today - whole thing took about an hour. Black undercoat, grey highlights blasted on with the airbrush, and a couple of flames and metallics added in at the end. These seem like a real holiday after all of the work on the whites of the Eagle Warriors.
As part of an ongoing commitment to improving my basing, I've added a bit of grass to this one and I'm quite pleased with the effect to be honest.
I've noticed a couple of smudges on the paintwork after photographing this one that I'll have to go back and tidy up - another good reason to take pics of your work I guess. When I'm painting I don't use a magnifying glass but I'm contemplating getting one to help with finishing work so that touch-ups are less frequently required.
Guilliman WIP Still
5 days ago